cherrycoloured, clooney, crittab, edenofalltrades,
nvrbnkisst, thedreamer1, wednesdaya
Ready. Set. Art!!
The Art/Graphic Battle will begin. Full rules and guidelines here, but the quick version is
1) Artist A replies to this entry with their preferences (from here) to start their thread. Minor changes are allowed to preferences, if needed.
2) Prompter 1 replies to Artist A's thread with a prompt
3) Artist A fills said prompt with at least one completed sketch/icon/graphic and posts it in a reply to Prompter 1's comment.
4) Artist A moves on to Prompter 2.
5) Prompter 1 may now give Artist A another prompt if they so choose, continuing on until prompts close on Tuesday, July 3rd at 12am EST (9pm PST).
6) Artists have until Tuesday, July 3rd at 12am EST (9pm PST). to post their fills.
The artist with the MOST fills will be the Winner! Any author who fills EVERY prompt they receive will be a Survivor!
A few additional notes:
** The length of the battle is for two reasons: A) varying free time to think about your prompt and draw, or work on your graphic (a work-a-day writer or a weekender), and B) varying speed of work (a tortoise or a hare).
** As the battle goes on, try to spread your prompts among the artists. If you see an artist who has completed all their prompts and there's plenty of time to the end of the battle, help them out!
** No ideas for prompts? Use resources like unfilled prompts at various comment art/fic memes and fests (even other fandoms which could be adapted), or random story idea generators.
** Anonymous comments are screened for the duration of the battle. Please prompt logged in.
Questions? See the first comment thread below.
GOOD LUCK, ALL!